Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Things I hate

I hate it when:

-When two shippers fight

-People think 'Niall being the only Irish one' is and interesting fact

-When people say 'Omg I love them all but Liam!'

-How when I look up One Direction, I always millions of pictures of Harry

-When some idiots say Niall should quit the band

-Asking carrots who 5SoS is and they say 'Who are they?'

-People think Lux is Harry's daughter

-When other girls make fun of their girlfriends (Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle) just because they're dating the boys

-People make fun of Lou

-They call them gay

-Asking what they think of Lou and Tom and they say 'Are they related to Paul?'

-Reading fan fiction and they say Niall has tattoos

-Fan fictions that have false facts (Louis and Eleanor married and they have children)

That's about it (for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment