Saturday, July 20, 2013

Group Imagine

Imagine

"(Y/N) I can't get the wifi working again!" Zayn yelled.

You sighed, running a hand through your hair. "Did you try restarting it?" You yelled back.

Harry walked over with his laptop, typing something random. "Thanks for having us over." He said.

"No problem. I love you guys, so its always fine."

Louis walked in the room. "That's what I like to hear! Spreading of love!"

"Yeah, yeah." Niall said, rolling his eyes.

You smiled and sat down before Liam joined everyone but Zayn in the room. "I feel like we should all go do something. How about swimming? Zayn knows how now."

"That would be awesome!" Niall yelled, standing up. He ran to tell Zayn and when they came back all the boys ran down the hall with them. They came back with all the beach needs.

Giggling, you looked at them. "You guys pack the car while I change."

No comments:

Post a Comment