Thursday, July 25, 2013

Marcel Imagine

"H-Hello (Y/N)." Marcel said while he walked up to you.

Smiling, you look at him. "Hey Marcel." You tuck a strand of hair behind your ear and watch as he try's to form words.

He then cleared his throat and smiled slightly. "I-I'm sorry. I'm not used to talking to pretty girls..--I mean, I talk to you all the time! Sometimes, you even talk back!-" He then cut himself off of his own ramble.

"Its alright Marcel." You gently placed your hand on his shoulder. "You think I'm pretty?" You asked, a blush forming on your cheeks.

Marcel nodded, blushing brightly. "Yeah. I wanted to know if you would go out with me. But then I remembered I'm a big nerd. You're so pretty. You would never want a guy like me!" He sighed. "I haven't even had my first kiss.."

You smiled, looking him in the eyes. "Marcel, I might have had a boyfriend; but I never kissed them. I was saving it for someone special."

His face fell when you spoke those words. "And I'm not the special one. Right?"

Hugging him, you gave him a gently kiss on the lips. Even if it was small, it held lots of feelings and was what the two of you were looking for.

"You are the one Marcel."

No comments:

Post a Comment