Monday, June 10, 2013

Liam Imagine


I sighed deeply and sat down at the table. It was meant to be the perfect night. Liam was meant to be here.

But he wasn't.

He forgot.

Last I checked he went out with the boys for a fun night out.

Now I was here; blowing out all the candles I had lit, putting the food I made in containers to put in the fridge, and making sure everything was back to the normal kitchen/dining room my apartment had.

"I'm home!" I heard Liam yell.

I walked into the living room and looked at him. "How was your night?" I asked him, leaning against the wall.

He shrugged lightly. "It was alright. It could have been better, but Harry was being crazy."

"That's normal." I said softly.

Liam looked at me, moving closer to me. "Are you alright? You look sad.."

I looked him right in the eyes. "Liam. Today was are two year anniversary.." I whispered, already starting to cry.

"Oh (Y/N)! I'm so sorry! I-I didn't...I forgot!" He looked down, ashamed in himself. "...I can make it up to you. I wasn't really out with the boys. We went shopping.." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a long, thin, black box. He opened it and pulled out a necklace with a heart and the words love engraved in it along with small diamonds.

I put a hand over my mouth and looked at him. "Liam its beautiful.."

Liam smiled and pulled it out of the box, taking it and putting it around my neck. "It looks wonderful on you." He smiled.

Leaning up, I gave him a soft kiss. "This is the best thing you could have ever given me." I smiled.

He shook his head. "No. That's the second best."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He reached in his other pocket and pulled out a small black box. Liam slowly got down on one knee and looked up at me. "(Y/N), will you marry me?"

I started to tear up, nodding my head while I cried.

Liam smiled and took the ring out of the box and slipped it on my ring finger. "I love you."

"I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment