Sunday, June 16, 2013

Harry Imagine

"Come in!" You yelled from your spot on the couch.

Harry walked into the house, holding a plastic bag, full of snack foods. He smirked and sat down next to you. "You ready?" He questioned.

You nodded. "I'm always ready." You told him, handing him another remote control. You turned on the game and got ready to play.

He sat down next to you and was ready.

~

"I can't believe you beat me." Harry pouted.

"I told you that I would." You told him, standing up. When you did, you tripped over his legs and fell onto Harry. "I'm so sorry!"

He smirked and pulled you closer into his lap. "Its fine. I like this."

You turned to face him and smiled. "O-Okay then.."

Harry leaned in slowly and kissed you softly.

Blushing, you moved your lips along with his.

No comments:

Post a Comment