Sunday, March 16, 2014

Looking For Some Fanfiction?

Are you interested to read some Fanfiction? Well there is this wonderful website called Wattpad.
Here is my link: http://www.wattpad.com/user/EmiTheDuck

From there, you can check out my stories.
I got a Louis and a 5SoS fanfiction right now.


If you also look at my reading list, you can see I find some wonderful fanfiction. But make sure you get them quickly! Because once I'm done, I get rid of them.

To get a special shout out + Imagine (if you don't want an imagine, you can tell me what you want)
Here are the steps.

1. Make a Wattpad account if you don't have one.
2. Find my account. My link is posted above.
3. Comment that you read my blog on my page. If you want another option, tell me in the comment.
4. Sit back and wait for a shout out.
(Make sure you go fast! I'll only do the first 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment