Thursday, August 15, 2013

This is getting out of hand

I know there are some people who ship Larry, and some who ship Elounor. Even if you do, there is no need for fighting. If you have to yell at people in the same fandom, why are you in the fandom? Also, why do you need to make their girlfriends sound terrible? I know half of the directioners that love One Direction, its illegal to date them.

For some reason, Larry shippers have decided to kill themselves because of something stupid. I'm not trying to say that you need to stop saying that you think Larry's going to come out. But if they do, I can almost bet that its not going to happen while they are extremely famous.

To me, I don't ship either Larry or Elounor. It just gets me so pissed off when I try to enjoy something One Direction related, and all I get is people yelling at each other, or saying that everything isn't true.

Sorry for my little rant.







No comments:

Post a Comment